Our goal is to make running your organization easier and maybe even a little more fun. When you can let go of the things that keep you tied up, you can focus on the things you enjoy.
Abilene’s team is a group of senior level consultants and accountants who strive to become trusted advisors to all of our clients. We have experts in nonprofit finance as well as top level business management. We have first-hand experience with the challenges businesses and nonprofits face, and we provide comprehensive support by leveraging the collective experience of our firm. With our professional oversight and guidance, we can help you meet your challenges head-on.
We assure the reliability of financial records, evaluate financial procedures and work to produce strategies to help our clients grow in today’s economy. Our clients benefit from objective analysis to assist in controlling costs, increasing efficiency, and providing resources and assistance where and when they need.
We work across many different industries and recognize that sometimes the challenges nonprofits encounter are unique. Our experts understand that the pressures faced by these organizations are not the same as traditional businesses. You can learn more about our specific nonprofit services here.
- Accounts payable and bill pay
- Accounts receivable and invoicing management
- Payroll processing
- Bank, loans, lines of credit account reconciliations
- Vendor management
- Sales tax filings
- 1099 preparation and filings
- Business license and corporate Secretary of State filings
- Property tax filings
- Digital document retention and filing
- Forecasting, cash flow reporting
- Financial reporting
- Reporting and analysis on budgets and actuals
- Budget creation
- Coaching and training
- Financial literacy for board members
- Foundation reporting support
- Maintenance of internal controls
- Inventory management, item, and job costing
- Coordination with outside CPA firms for tax and audit services
- Selection, initial setup, and implementation of accounting systems and services
- Banking and treasury management, including establishing and managing banking relationships
- Insurance and risk management
- Benefits management and implementation